Vegan Rainbow Wraps by VeganMinneapolis
* Rate this recipe in the comments below! *
- 1 cup baked Seitan or Tempeh – cook it however you want but gyro style is great!
- 1/2 cup Baby spinach or Kale
- 1/2 cup Purple Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Carrots cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup Yellow bell pepper strips
- 4 Tortillas, large
- 2/3 cup Vegan Cream Cheese
- Pink Himilayan salt and pepper to taste
- Sauce for dipping. I use a chili garlic sauce or Liquid aminos.
Not much to explain here! Just wrap everything up and dip it in some tasty stuff.
As always, Enjoy!
Want to support VeganMinneapolis and get some kick-ass clothes out of the deal? Check this shit out: https://www.bonfire.com/veganminneapolis/