- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight (or at least 3 hours)
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mellow white miso paste
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 6 ounces firm silken tofu, drained and pressed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
Combine everything except tofu in a food processor and process on high until smooth. Add tofu and process until smooth and well blended. Refrigerate in air tight container until ready to eat. This creamy goodness will last for about 4 days, so eat up!
As always, dig in and ENJOY!
- Want to help support VeganMinneapolis? Check out our kick-ass gear: https://www.bonfire.com/veganminneapolis/