Makes 2 cups.
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 cups water
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
You can also add these for sweetness:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pitted dates
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Throw the cooked brown rice, water, and salt in your blender, with any additions (if using), and blast on high for about 60 seconds, until smooth and creamy. You can drink this or strain for a smoother style.
- You can strain with a nut milk bag or use a french press coffee thingy.
Join the community for even more resources, recipes and discussion with other kickass vegans!