10 Minutes to make! Serves 3.
Recipe altered from kiipfit.com
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- ¾ cups unsweetened vegan milk of your choice
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup jalapeno pepper (chopped)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- In a blender combine hemp seeds,milk, nutritional yeast, garlic, lemon juice, salt and ¼ cup chopped jalapeno. Blend it until smooth and creamy.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the rest of the jalapeno for few seconds or until golden. Pour the blended jalapeno cheese sauce into it. Cook for couple of minutes stirring continuously until few bubbles. (Don’t let it dry).
- Turn off the flame and toss in cooked pasta.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Join the community for even more resources, recipes and discussion with other kickass vegans!