(Recipe altered from EatingBirdFood.com)
SERVES: 2 WRAPS
- 2 collard leaves
- ½ cup basil pesto hummus
- 10 asparagus spears, roasted or raw
- ½ cup cucumber, peeled and sliced into short thin strips
- 1-2 carrots, peeled and sliced into short thin strips
- ½ cup zucchini, sliced into short thin strips
- ½ cup radish, sliced into short thin strips
- ½ cup red cabbage, sliced thin
- ½ avocado
- micro greens, sprouts or baby greens
- Wash and dry collard leaves and then use a paring knife to shave down the stems. This will make them much easier to fold. You can put the greens in hot water and then into an ice bath to make them easier to bend.
- Place collard leaves on a flat surface, spread ¼ cup of hummus near the top/middle of each leaf, fill each leaf with the remaining veggies, splitting each amount between the two wraps. Wrap the leaves as you would a burrito. Cut each wrap in half and enjoy.
SERVING SIZE: 1 WRAP CALORIES: 280 | FAT: 20G | CARBOHYDRATES: 24G | SUGAR: 6G |FIBER: 11G | PROTEIN: 9G
Join the community for even more resources, recipes and discussion with other kickass vegans!