Serves 2-3. Takes 15 minutes.
- 1 cup green cabbage, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots, spiralized or julienned
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized or julienned
- ¼ cup green onions (or 1 clove garlic), chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro (or mint), chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (optional)
- salt and pepper
- red chili flakes (optional)
- ⅓ cup tahini (or other nut butter)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or agave)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger (or 1 tsp dried ginger)
- 2-3 tbsp water (as needed)
- In a large bowl, mix all dressing ingredients, adding just enough water to thin it out to a thick dressing consistency.
- Add veggies and chickpeas and mix until well-coated with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper, and red chili flakes (if using).
Recipe from vegangela.com
As always, enjoy!
Join the community for even more recipes, resources and kickass discussions with other vegans!