Takes about 30 minutes. You can also make the fries smaller if you want so they aren’t wedges.
- 7-8 Small to Medium Sized Potatoes (for far more nutrients, use sweet potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- pink himalayan salt and papper to taste
- Clean and slice potatoes into desired thickness.
- Add to pot of cold water (enough to cover) and bring to boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- After boiling, drain potatoes and place back into pot.
- Add all seasonings, cover, and shake to distribute.
- Spread evenly on cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
As always, enjoy!
Join the community for even more resources, recipes and discussion with other kickass vegans!